HOT FOOD, WARM CABINS, PREMIUM GAS and NO SHARED ACCOMMODATION.
Elk Lake Wilderness Resort offers a spectacular sledding experience. Located at the base of the Gold Rush Tour Loop in OFSC District 14, Elk Lake Wilderness Resort is positioned directly adjacent to the A-trail, with zero road running required. Make us your base camp and enjoy day loops to Kirkland Lake, Gowganda, Temagami, the Tri-Towns (Haileybury, New Liskeard and Cobalt), and more. Go a bit further and you can reach Timmins, Cochrane and Gogama. Take a day off the trails and hit the logging roads to find some untouched snow, and explore any one of the several abandoned mines, then have a shore lunch on one of the picturesque back lakes. The possibilities are endless!
Before you book anywhere else, make sure you ask about shared accommodation. At Elk Lake Wilderness Resort, you will never share your lodging space with anyone you don’t know. It’s for your group only.
Our Winter Package Includes:
- Accommodation in one of our modern, clean cottages, all of which have a full kitchen and four piece bath.
- Free WiFi and Satellite Television
- Complimentary Linens and Towels
- A hot, homemade dinner, served to you in your cabin.
- All the ingredients for a hot, do-it-yourself breakfast – cook, eat and get on your sled on your own timeline.
- Unlimited use of two saunas, hot tub and ice fishing hut after a great day of sledding.
- A warm shop to work on your sled, if necessary.
- Premium gas on site.
- A-la-carte dine-in or take-away lunches available.
- Beverage delivery.
For trail information, please visit www.ofsc.on.ca
$139 per person, per night
Call to book: (705)679-4041
email us at [email protected]