Elk Lake Wilderness Resort Spring, Summer & Fall Packages
Customize your own package. Get as much or as little included in your
vacation as you wish. No matter what kind of package you choose, the service
you get will be second to none!
American Plan Package
Treat yourself to a worry free vacation with our All Included Package. This package has become one of our most popular among our guests because of the great value and AMAZING food!
- One of our lovely two or three bedroom cabins with deck overlooking the beautiful Montreal River. Everything you need for your vacation is included.
- Your own boat and motor, your first tank of gas and bait (one boat per three people).
- Breakfast ingredients supplied so you can wake up when you want – it’s your vacation, after all! Fish early or sleep in, you will never miss breakfast! Eggs, bacon, ham, fresh baking, fruit, yogurt, etc., will be delivered to your cabin the night before and you can prepare it at your convenience.
- Box lunch to take with you for the day – big, carved meat sandwiches, fresh fruit, home baking and a drink.
- Dinner each night, delivered piping hot to your cabin, at a time that is convenient to you. If the fish are biting at 6pm, you don’t have to stop fishing! Just let us know when you are home and we will deliver your dinner then. All of our meals are made entirely from scratch, and include soup or salad, main course, and dessert. Our guests are never disappointed with the quality or quantity of their meals, and we can cater to any dietary needs – vegan, low sodium, gluten free….even picky kid!
- Back lake adventures can be arranged.
Weekly – $1055 per person, Daily $174 per person. Minimum occupancy of two.
Upgrade to boat: Level two boat, $200 per week, Level one boat, $400 per week
Go Frills-Free with our Housekeeping Package:
Rent a two or three bedroom cabin only and do it all yourself!
All of our cabins are comfortable, bright and spotlessly clean. Amenities include:
- Complete kitchen equipped with a full sized fridge and stove, plus microwave, coffee maker and toaster. All utensils and dishes are provided.
- Four piece bath that includes a shower and bath tub.
- Deck with a beautiful view of the Montreal River, complete with propane barbeque and eating area.
- Comfortable mattresses with fresh clean linens.
- Satellite TV and DVD player.
- WiFi access.
- Bring your own kitchen and bath towels.
2 Bedroom Cabins– $155 per night, $895 per week, sleeps up to four, extra person $25 per day or $100 per week.
3 Bedroom Cabins – $180 per night, $1095 per week, sleeps up to six, extra person $25 per day or $100 per week.
Only full weeks, Sunday to Sunday, are booked in July and August. Weekends and partial weeks can be booked in other months, or two weeks ahead of reservation date in July in August, subject to availability.
A 20% deposit is required to hold your reservations. This can be paid by credit card or email money transfer.
Deposit is refundable up to 60 days in advance of reservation.